Saturday, April 09, 2011

Daily Reminder # 313

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge.)


Tara Grace posed nicely for me today, something she doesn't often do, so she is the star of my photos. For the rest, I'm letting Neale Donald Walsh and God do the work again tonight. I think this is a good reminder. I'm not sure I  100% believe it, but some part of me does. And she's the part of me that needs re-enforcement.


On this day of your life, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that you can only succeed, you cannot fail.

Failure is impossible; it is an illusion.  Nothing is a
failure. Nothing.  Everything moves the human story,
and hence the process of evolution, forward. Everything
advances you on your journey. 

You will not have to think but a second to know
exactly why you received this message today.

Love, Your Friend....

neale





Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to succeed in convincing the Universe that it's supposed to give me what I want... before I die... WAY before I die...)


  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • my home
  • TV
  • my remote control
  • my camera
  • rice chips
  • coffee and creamer
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • wordzzles
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • food stamps
  • SSD
  • heat
  • insulation
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery  numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Dennis Puffett
  • laughter
  • music
  • poetry
  • words
  • my camera
  • food
  • the 5 senses
  • beauty
  • paper towels
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • that Congress settled on a budget
  • my teeth
  • tooth paste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • air
  • my brain
  • ideas
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • love
  • hope
  • life



Wishing You A Wonderful Day
and the Awareness that 
No Matter What Happens, 
It Was Perfect

No comments: