Friday, April 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 312


It was a big day here again today as hermit's days go.  The inspector from the Delaware Opportunities Office came to check out their work. Very nice man. Alas, they told me he would be coming in the late morning or early afternoon but he arrived quite early and I was still in bed. About to get up, but not up. It was fine, though. He was a very nice man. Gave me some good tips for the future and made an effort to fix my front door which, now that it's all weather stripped is pretty difficult to close and tends to bounce open when people who are here leave. The door is old and kind of warped so it's not likely to be right any time soon, but he made a significant improvement.  Also got a package of vitamins. A friend suggested that I try Vitamin D-3 and also something called IP-6 to help some with joint pain. I'm hoping they work because I am a human ache-a-thon at the moment. Maybe that's part of the reason I am so eager for Spring. I don't know that it will make me ache any less in reality, but I can hope that it might. And luckily, there were quite a few hints of Spring today. Despite 20 degree temperatures at night and snow/rain mixes, there are signs. This is good. Also good, is Neale Donald Walsh's God Wants You to Know message. It's a good one. I should pay attention to it.  It's so easy to fall into "why is this happening." Lately I have been feeling that way about so much that's going on in the world that it's kind of exhausting. And I move from why is this happening to being pissed off that it's happening and that's not particularly useful either.


Two signs of spring. A wee bird and some budlets on
the flowering quince. Yippee!



On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know...
...that "Why is this happening?" is the most useless
question in the Universe.

The only really profitable question is, "What?" As in,
"What do I choose now?" This question empowers.
The "why" question simply perplexes, and rarely
satisfies even when it gets a good answer.

So don't try to "figure it out." Stop it. Just focus on
what you now wish to create. Keep moving forward.
There's nothing behind you that can possibly serve
you better than your highest thoughts about tomorrow.


Love, Your Friend....


neale



Maybe forsythia is coming? Soon?
Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to allow myself to want things and in so doing to inspire the Universe to show me that it's ok but helping me to manifest them.)

Flowering quince is hinting at Spring.
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • heat
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • insulation
  • my house
  • signs of spring
  • bushes with bud bumps
  • trees with leaf starts
  • blue skies and clouds
  • a front door that closes
  • my microwave
  • rice chips
  • Sam-e
  • vitamin D-3
  • Omega3
  • Ibuprofen
  • electricity
  • my camera
  • birds
  • mail
  • water
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that get me from room to room
  • kindness
  • Netflix
  • the telephone
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • coffee and International Delight
  • ideas
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • the senses
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Dennis Puffett
  • magic
  • hope
  • laughter
  • music
  • wordzzles
  • imagination
  • life


Neighbor's birch tree is starting to look leafy.

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY
OF CREATIVE MOVEMENT


2 comments:

Argent said...

Good news about the door anyway. Hope Spring makes a proper appearance near you soon.

gabrielle said...

Beautiful photos today! The soft earth looks like a water color. The wren(?) in the thicket is precious.

I am glad your morning turned out to be gentle.