Friday, November 05, 2010

Daily Reminder # 158



During my "peace" travels yesterday I ran into some wonderful posts and some wonderful music.  I thought I'd share a couple of songs for today's reminder.  These are two from Arlo Guthrie that I found at a website called Anndi's Transition and they speak (or sing) for themselves.





and





and then there was this one that I found at a blog called Clara's Ramblings





Some things I'm grateful for today:
  • pretzles
  • Margaret
  • Peace lovers
  • inspiration
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • an abundance of clean drinking water
  • my friends
  • free game downloads
  • the internet
  • awesome movie - SPIRITED AWAY
  • netflix
  • indoor plumbing
  • YouTube
  • Mimi Lenox & the Blog Blast for Peace
  • cats - mine and the species in general
  • life



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Spirited Away is a lovely movie! So atmosperic and beautifully drawn.

I'm grateful for my kitties, I've gotten through my sax lesson, Gray's Herbal Tablets (sort of like cough candy).

Wishing you well again.