Friday, November 19, 2010

Daily Reminder # 172


Taking the lazy road yet again and letting Neale Donald Walsh share his message from God for today:


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that perfection is not required of you
-- only perfect_
effort.

Not to even try because you don't think you can would
be terribly sad. You'll be amazed at what you can do if
you simply step into it.

Life awaits you on the other side of Risk. What can you
lose? Face? Dignity? Who cares about those when
greatness is possible? Who cares about those when
fairy tales are at hand?




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • pumpkin pie
  • TV
  • my camera
  • Margaret
  • my home
  • my home vacuumed and mopped
  • groceries
  • yogurt
  • coffee
  • my niece Cindy
  • my niece Diana
  • my nephew Matthew
  • their children & significant others
  • that they are happy
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • my legs
  • sam-e
  • omega-3
  • root beer
  • indoor plumbing (it's World Toilet Day)
  • friends
  • angels
  • reiki
  • laughter
  • tears
  • beauty
  • life

Have a Great Day
Be Kind to Yourself
and
Be Glad You Can Flush

1 comment:

Turtle Island traveler said...

a good list ... for me at 530 in the morning only one thing on my list ... first thing in the morning after water .... pejuta sapa / black medicine / coffee / joe / java. oh my. have a good day . . . .