Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daily Reminder # 166



Amazingly, there is still a little bit of color left in
my backyard right now. Doubt it will last much longer
Well, it's 2:00 am and I'm not just going to do gratitude because my niece Diana told me about a TV series called LIE TO ME and I'm not totally addicted. I've watched 4 episodes so far this evening and I may watch one more before going to bed and then I will watch more tomorrow morning and probably all day. The show is brilliant. It's about a man - and his team - who understand the science of reading faces and they can read whether people are telling the truth by a variety of facial expressions and gestures. It's just so well done. I can't recommend it highly enough. If you are a Netflix user, it's on the instant watch list. Watch! Really!




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Netflix
  • Lie to Me
  • my nieces & my nephew
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Abundant drinking water
  • email
  • ice cream
  • cheese
  • garlic
  • beauty
  • sunshine
  • earphones
  • my camera
  • electricity
  • my home
  • my refrigerator
  • wordzzles
  • this blog
  • angels
  • reiki
  • friends
  • Life
  • Laughter



Have a Great Day
Watch a Movie ... or Watch Lie to Me

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've been watching Lie To Me for a long time. It's amazing and I love the cast, especially Lieberman!!