Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily Reminder # 183

This is my neighbor's tree. I just love it. If it's possible to
be infatuated with a tree, this is one that has my heart. I
wish I could capture how pretty it is.

Think I'm just going to go with gratitude tonight. Tired. Also, I think I had something to say but I can't remember what it was nothing new is coming to me.


I know this is not a pretty picture or even that interesting
but I'm so sick of posting variations on the same tree that
I thought I'd go with variety over quality... and a different
kind of tree lace....

Some things I'm grateful for today:


  • music
  • ear phones
  • Angel
  • Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • apples
  • ice cream
  • laughter
  • angels
  • reiki
  • the smell of white sage
  • my reiki bears
  • heat
  • my furnace
  • my nice sheets that someone gave me
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my washing machine (did laundry today)
  • clean clothes
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Jim
  • my lottery winnings
  • a dryer to go with my washer
  • my new camera
  • my flat screen TV
  • my Bose sound system
  • my closed in back porch
  • HEAP
  • My SSD
  • Netflix/movies (watched Avatar and actually liked it)
  • possibilities
  • the ability to read
  • eyes
  • friends
  • the ability to walk
  • electricity
  • water
  • love
  • life





HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: