Saturday, November 27, 2010

Daily Reminder # 180


Calling on Neale Donald Walsh again today. I'm not sure if this is today's message or if it came a couple of days ago. I have another one I want to use, but this is the one I opened tonight and it's something I'm working on, so...


It sounds so simple. I have found it not simple at all.... but still wise advice...



On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...
...that you can remain in your present idea about yourself,
or you can choose again. I like the idea of choosing again.
Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you
were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow.
You will not have to think for more than a second to 
know exactly why you just read this...
  

Love, Your Friend....


neale
  



Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • food to eat
  • cheese
  • apple cider
  • my camera
  • clouds
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • kitty hugs
  • kitty "chat"
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • friends
  • myself
  • clouds
  • water
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • naps
  • the garbage man
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • taste buds
  • eyesight
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora
  • my computer
  • education
  • the ability to read
  • electricity
  • laughter
  • love
  • life


Have a Great Day
Rejoice in Who You Are

No comments: