Friday, November 26, 2010

Daily Reminder # 179

Terrible photo - but one of the best movies ever

Today's Daily Reminder is going to be short since it's very late.  My pictures are all awful too. Sorry about that. 


I had a nice Thanksgiving. Quiet. A little lonely, but nice... even though I forgot to defrost the Thanksgiving-y stuff for dinner so I ended up having a meal of stuffing perked up with cheese and some other stuff. 


But I feasted on my favorite movie - a film called Babette's Feast - so I dined quite well after all. And I did have some pie for dessert. Talked to friends, messaged and emailed with my sister's kids.  A good day.




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • email
  • the telephone
  • great movies
  • cheese
  • Chocolate Soy Silk
  • Pecan pie
  • water
  • television
  • the internet
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dennis Puffett
  • a clean litter box
  • my garbage man
  • my fuzzy robe
  • beauty
  • angels
  • tears
  • laughter
  • music
  • life



Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: