Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Day Off

It has not been my best day. Didn't begin well and didn't have very good middle (one of my salt lamps blew a bulb and I miss it's glow and don't know what kind of replacement bulb to get) and then to top it off my house has a mouse. I am trying not to be scared. It is a little thing. I have two cats. It wants nothing more to do with me than I want to do with it. I don't want to kill or harm it. I just want it to go away. I ordered some peppermint oil which mice apparently don't like and hopefully that, a lack of anything to eat (have to work on that) and the presence of two cats will make it rethink this particular house as a wise place to visit.  Anyway, I'm not feeling all that grateful - though I did get a free holosync CD. Too much sales pitch, too little free experience. Decided to put a holosync video just to share the "free" experience. Any prayers of encouragement to my mouse to move on would be much appreciated.



and then I found this one, which I am really enjoying as I type this.



and this one...



PEACE!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Oh, naughty mouse, shoo! Our homes must seem very attractive this time of year. Hope your mousey friends finds more suitable accommodation soon.