Monday, October 31, 2011

Daily Reminder # 512



Alas, I forgot to take pictures of all the adorable children who came to my door tonight. I'm kind of exhausted, but it was fun to see all the cute faces and parents trick or treating with their infants as props. I have a lot of candy left over, which is not really a good thing, but I'm glad anyway. Shannon (the "kid" - she'll be 15 in December) stopped by which was a nice treat. She's trick or treating as  candy corn witch. Cute. Anyway, even though I was anxious about it all morning, I enjoyed the event - probably 65 or 70 kids.  I'm exhausted, though and sorry I forgot to take pictures. A couple of other total self-absorbed pieces of information.  I was thrilled to learn from Dr. Jim that they bought peppermint oil because it is supposed to help calm their dog's nerves. They were having trouble with a mouse and never connected the fact that the mouse disappeared with the fact that they put the oil out. I feel much more secure that I may be mouse proof.  This is great news. Something else I was going to say but I'm sleepy and I don't remember what it was. Tonight's You Tube music comes from The Fantastics, which I saw when it was still new.  Great songs.











Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, offered in hope that the Creative Forces of the Universe, hearing my trust in their generosity, will bring forth abundance and lavish it upon me.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • Dr. Jim
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • paper towels
  • my microwave
  • water
  • chocolate soy silk
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • my thermal shirt
  • my black and red cape (WARM)
  • adorable children in costume
  • Halloween
  • left-over candy (I know... it's bad for me
  • coconut oil
  • Netflix
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • remembering to put the storm glass up on my screen door
  • indoor plumbing
  • the US mail
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • smiles
  • neighbors
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are healthy, happy and successful
  • Nintendo
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blind for the front window
  • CLEAN windows
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers for the back yard/landscaping-ish
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • lovely blog posts
  • The Bug for recommending the above
  • Argent for  her loyal wordzzing (check out her Harold story)
  • that the snow melted
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my refrigerator
  • a visit from Shannon
  • the telephone
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • google
  • YouTube
  • silverware (not really silver)
  • cost of living increases
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • food
  • candy
  • interesting people
  • creativity
  • imagination
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • humor
  • Truth
  • kitty hugs
  • purrs
  • compliments for my cats (they got a lot tonight)
  • my mortgage
  • breath
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • kindness
  • generosity
  • Nature's beauty
  • the 4 seasons (though I do favor Spring and Fall)
  • poetry
  • words
  • ideas
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to change
  • the ability to think and reason
  • fond memories 
  • my hands
  • hope
  • determination
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments: