Saturday, October 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 494

Just a video or two (well, as usual, I couldn't stop at one or two... ) and my gratitude list tonight.  It occurred to me that I could share (and I guess advertise) the woman I talked about last night, so here are a bunch of  videos of her talking about what Access Consciousness. She seems so HAPPY... It's kind of contagious.














Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will help me manifest lots and lots of cool things and a truckload of money.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • my house
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • YouTube
  • Rikka Zimmerman
  • new ideas
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • peanuts
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Netflix
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • Rikka Zimmerman
  • Healing with the Masters
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • my grabber (it's so handy!)
  • toy mice & happy kitties
  • butterflies
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • blue skies
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • electricity
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • email
  • memory foam
  • ear phones
  • the smell of white sage
  • sight
  • smell
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • my hands
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to read and write
  • the capacity for change
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • food stamps
  • the telephone
  • happy people
  • the capacity for joy
  • humor
  • laughter
  • blankets
  • mild days and cool nights
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • my windows
  • baggies
  • clocks
  • determination
  • resilience
  • that Tara Grace sleeps on me at night
  • Angel hugs
  • purring
  • computer games
  • the ability to cheat at some computer games (go google!)
  • trees
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • squirrels getting ready for winter
  • nature
  • earth and sky
  • love
  • kindness
  • life




WISHING YOU LOVE 
AND LAUGHTER AND INSPIRATION

No comments: