Sunday, October 23, 2011

Daily Reminder # 508


Just gratitude tonight.  Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to convince the Creative Forces of the Universe that they really, really, really want to help me manifest all sorts of good and wonderful things including a truckload of money.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my grabber
  • muffins
  • my house
  • the view from my front window
  • my camera
  • squirrels getting ready for winter
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • coconut oil
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • paper towels
  • ear phones
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Crocs
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • my wonderful mattress
  • sleep
  • computer games
  • a working furnace (didn't need it today)
  • PBS
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • indoor plumbing
  • my Native flute
  • my keyboard
  • my back yard
  • a truckload of money
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • Clean windows
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for  life from PCH
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • ho'oponopono
  • forgiveness
  • the Divine Grace and Forgiveness exercise
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • imagination
  • poetry
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • creativity
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • kind neighbors
  • books
  • modern technology
  • beautiful things
  • Fall colors
  • my microwave oven
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my refrigerator
  • my back yard
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • President Obama
  • wars ending
  • Libya's liberation
  • the Arab Spring
  • hope for peace
  • possibilities
  • dreams
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A DAY OF WONDERS!


No comments: