Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 499


Still lazy and a little tired so just gratitude again even though my head is buzzing with stuff that's bothering me or inspiring me or.... Big excitement today. Margaret cashed in my winning lottery ticket. Yippee!




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me lots of cool stuff, including lots and lots of money.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • water
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the DVD drive
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • cottage cheese
  • cheese
  • coconut oil
  • Soy silk
  • Margaret
  • groceries
  • cash (the smell and feel of it)
  • anticipation of my new coffee maker
  • appreciation of what I am temporarily deprived of
  • Healing with the Masters
  • email
  • my camera
  • the telephone
  • toy mice
  • watching Angel play
  • kitty hugs
  • Tara curled up on my hip when I sleep
  • music
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the boom box by my bed
  • Harry Belafonte
  • the Muppets
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my microwave oven
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • cool night air
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • Netflix
  • paper towels
  • peanuts
  • the garbage man
  • Craig Fergeson
  • laughter
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • Fall colors 
  • light and shadow
  • beauty
  • art
  • poetry
  • good memories
  • scissors
  • my hair clip
  • indoor plumbing
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still work enough to get me around with help
  • determination
  • resilience
  • kind people
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they are all together right now in AZ with their dad
  • my grabber
  • toy mice
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • my friends
  • compassion
  • passion
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • imagination
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
Harry Belafonte is someone whose music my sister introduced me to.  He was being interviewed on CNN while I was writing my list this evening and they played part of this clip. It made me happy, so I thought I'd close with it tonight. 


HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY!

No comments: