Friday, October 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 493


I was going to just do gratitude tonight but then I remembered that I want to share something else. I've been listening to the conversations on the free Healing with the Master's Seminars and have been enjoying them, but the one - I'm listening to the replay as I type this - with a woman named Rikka Zimmerman - has been especially inspiring.  You (well if you're me) have to get past some of the chattiness of the conversations and ignore the sales pitches at the end, but the content in the middle, particularly of this one, has been inspiring.  They only keep them up for a short time so if you're in the mood, I recommend zipping over and listening to this one.




Thee's a whole lot about becoming aware of what you are thinking and asking questions ("a question is a yes to the universe")  and about how we are all receivers and for a lot of consciousness that isn't ours so that one of the questions to ask is "who does this belong to?"  With me the answer much of the time is my mother or my brother.  Some of the other questions are:   "What else is possible" and "Can it get any better than this?"  And allowing yourself a lot of "what if" questions. I can't do it justice here but it has me kind of buzzing with excitement for some reason, so I think she must be onto something. She studied something called Access Consciousness.  After you do all the question asking there's a process for clearing stuff.  She talks about how some of our choices may be choices we made in other life times (I believe in reincarnation, so that resonates with me).  She also talked about someone she worked with having picked something up from his mother in the womb.  Interesting. I feel really inspired and excited by it.  An interesting trivia things... there are new studies that seem to indicate that we hear with our skin as well as our ears. 




The "what else is possible" question is one I want to try when I work up my courage to call the contractor to fix the Angel gate.  She talks about having an overweight bag at an airline and they say "we can't put this on the flight," and she asks "what else is possible," and it moves them to a solution. Funny when she tells it.  So anyway, if he gives me a hard time, I want to try and remember to try that. We will see if I am able to stay in my body enough to remember. But I like the idea.  Guess I'll leave it there and hope that you take the time to race over and listen before they take the replay down.  




One last thing before I do gratitude... If you could send good thoughts to Tara Grace, I'd appreciated it.  She was doing really well in the stuffy nose department and now all of a sudden is as congested as I've ever seen her. Unpleasant for her and me both. 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to charm the Creative Forces of the Universe to so admire my persistent gratitude for things they have not yet given me that they break down and supply not only what I've asked for but even more.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my coffee make which died today
  • lemon poppy seed muffins
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my camera
  • UPS
  • the US mail
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • that I don't miss All My Children
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Schwans
  • my microwave
  • Netflix
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • inspiring people
  • questions
  • answers
  • an abundance of water for drinking and bathing
  • blankets
  • mild days and cool nights
  • sunshine
  • coconut oil
  • my fuzzy robe
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • licorice
  • my new grabber (it's so handy!)
  • computer games
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch 
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • the softness of fur
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • food
  • my mail carrier, Janet
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • poetry
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • the Wall Street Protests
  • beauty
  • art
  • my Peruvian Whistling Vessels
  • creative people
  • humor
  • laughter
  • resilience
  • determination
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • google
  • YouTube
  • my mattress
  • Amazon.com where I hope I can find a cheap coffee maker
  • books
  • dreams
  • hope
  • kindness
  • bizarre trivia (elephants have a midwife system)
  • one click sites like Care2 and the Hunger site
  • food stamps
  • my house
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • love
  • hugs
  • life

WHAT ELSE IS POSSIBLE?
MAY WE ALL OPEN OUR HEARTS 
TO OUR OWN MAGNIFICENCE

1 comment:

Argent said...

I like the 'what else is possible?' idea - very constructive. Hope it works with your contractor. Sending thoughts of clear airways to Tara Grace.