Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 501



I've had a really lovely day today.  I finally got up late and tried out my adorable new coffee maker. It is VERY, VERY slow, but it's so cute. After my big antique 12-cup machine, this little 4-cup machine looks like toy to me. It doesn't have a wire filter like I thought it was supposed to, so I'll have to remedy that, but it makes coffee even if it does it so at about one drop every 10 minutes.  Then this afternoon I listened to the on-line feed of the teleconference I mentioned yesterday. It was quite inspiring - 14 speakers sharing visions for the future and for healing the planet.  They offered some additional links which look interesting, though I haven't really explored them yet. The first is The Global Conversation which is affiliated with Neale Donald Walsch and the other that seemed really interesting was one called Peace.org.  After that was done, I finally faced up to the set of totally impossible words that I came up with for this week's wordzzles. Once I got past being totally blocked, I kind of had a good time. And I have been having great fun at Huffington Post, talking about Occupy Wall Street, a movement which gives me both hope and joy and gives people from the Tea Party heart burn, apparently.  Oh - and even though the weather has been miserable and my windows are too dirty to do them justice, we have had some Fall colors after all. I would try to wax more profound, but I have to go back to Huffington Post and stir up a little more trouble.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear and embrace our gratitude and respond to it by supplying us with that for which we have already given thanks... and more.)

Isn't it cute?

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • cool  night air
  • my new coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • yogurt
  • cream cheese wontons
  • abundant water
  • cyber teleconferences
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • Fall colors
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • peanuts
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my awesome mattress
  • blankets
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Huffington Post
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • clean windows
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • beauty
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my microwave
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • coconut oil
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • poetry
  • books
  • art
  • stuffed animals (my reiki bears and jaguar)
  • paper towels
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • my grabber
  • cheese
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • peaceful protesters
  • President Obama and his family
  • ideas
  • humor
  • kitties and cardboard boxes
  • L-Lysine
  • that Tara sleeps with me
  • Angel hugs
  • purring
  • people who want to heal the earth and all who live on it
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • compassion
  • praise (I really just LOVE praise and I got a lot tonight at HP)
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

 WISHING YOU HAPPY SURPRISES,  
BEAUTY, MUCH LOVE
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PRAISE

No comments: