Friday, October 14, 2011

Daily Reminder # 500

Well, I think it's just going to be gratitude again tonight and the Harry Belafonte video with the Muppets that I couldn't find last night.   Oh - and I want to recommend this free seminar with a bunch of spiritual teachers. It's called Birth 2012 Convergence Day. You can participate by phone, online or after the event. It's tomorrow, so this is short notice... actually it's today when anyone will be reading this because it's already after midnight here, but you get the idea.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe (and myself) that I am deserving of great bounty and lots of stuff.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • cool night air
  • water
  • peanuts
  • my new (as yet untried) coffee pot.  It's really cute, kind of like a toy coffee maker (4 cups down from a 12 cupper)
  • paper towels
  • the US mail
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Healing with the Masters
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they are all enjoying time together this week
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch 
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • music
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • Pandora radio
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my friends
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • sun room on the back of the house
  • blinds for the front windows
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my hands
  • books
  • poetry
  • words
  • wordzzles (unwritten as yet)
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • Harry Belafonte
  • call from the contractor... coming next week
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • anticipation of coffee tomorrow
  • Netflix
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • that I don't miss All My Children at all
  • free seminars
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • the resilience of the Spirit
  • everything
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • modern communication
  • 500 Daily Reminders!!!
  • art
  • light and shadow
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • fall colors
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN 
BEAUTY, WONDER AND LOVE

No comments: