Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 498



Just gratitude again.... and two not very good photos.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to respond to my thanks by offering me tons of stuff to be thankful for.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water for bathing and drinking
  • my home
  • cool night air
  • Soy Silk
  • grapes
  • peanuts
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my fuzzy robe
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • Netflix
  • my kitchen
  • my mattress
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • email
  • coconut oil
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a clothes dryer
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • poetry
  • words
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • sight
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the smell of white sage
  • blankets
  • autumn colors
  • that the grass is still green
  • matches
  • that Michelle Bachmann has no chance of being President
  • paper towels
  • humor
  • my microwave
  • books
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • determination
  • resilience
  • Advil
  • curiosity
  • the capacity to change
  • compassion
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
HAVE A GRAND AND GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: