Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Daily Reminder # 490


It seems that there isn't going to be much of a Fall color-wise. The weather has bounced back and forth between winter and summer and the trees just gave up and threw down their leaves. There are a few feeble traces of color, but on the whole it has been a bust so far. It was very chilly today.  I like chilly nights because I can't sleep without covers (too much information?) so when it's cool I get to snuggle under a pile of blankets and Tara starts to like me again and sleeps with me.... and Angel comes for morning cuddles.




I think there was something I wanted to write about tonight but I don't remember what it was so I think I'll just skip trying to say anything intelligent and go straight to gratitude.






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to align myself and the Creative Forces of the Universe both for fun and in hopes of manifesting some cool stuff. So far it has not been overly successful, but there's a good chance I'm being impatient.)

My flowering quince bore fruit. Coo.l

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • water for drinking and bathing
  • apple cider
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • my hands
  • my feet
  • my legs
  • that they still get me from room to room
  • with the help of my chair/walker
  • and my cane
  • UPS
  • Amazon.com
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • my microwave
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • beauty
  • peanuts
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • coconut oil
  • resilience
  • determination
  • ideas
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to change
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • UPS
  • light and shadow
  • birch trees
  • fall colors 
  • Netflix
  • my refrigerator
  • my fuzzy robe
  • hope
  • words
  • creativity
  • Harold's story
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Dr. Jim
  • that time softens grief
  • Healing with the Masters
  • imagination
  • poetry
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • that I don't miss All My Children
  • John Stewart
  • Michael Lewis
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • laughter
  • optimism
  • hope
  • love
  • compassion
  • possibilities
  • life
WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: