Friday, October 21, 2011

Daily Reminder # 506



Think I will just do gratitude this evening. On a happy note, the contractor came, turned my furnace back on and fixed the Angel gate. We are ready - well sort of - for winter. My new coffee maker continues to be the slowest machine on earth and seems to be steaming away much of the water. I think I must be doing something wrong. Of course, I stupidly threw the packaging away so I can't return it.  Yesterday I had a visit from the new case manager at the Office for the Aging. There is a chance that I qualify for assistance with the basic monthly Medicare fee. That would be really awesome if it turns out to be true, especially if it combines with the cost of living. If not, half of the $40 cost of living increase will be eaten by the raise in the monthly rate. So it goes. I'm plodding along. One of these days Publisher's Clearinghouse is bound to come through.  Oh - so I don't forget - there's another FREE Global "telesummit" this coming Monday. If it's as inspiring 
the one last weekend, it's worth the time.


Waiting for a toy mouse to fly by.....


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to so please and inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe with my thoughtfulness and gratitude, that they will desire to lavish upon me my every hope, desire and wish.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • the furnace turned back on
  • repair of the Angel gate
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Schwans
  • coupons
  • Office for the Aging
  • coconut oil
  • coffee and International Delight
  • muffins
  • root beer
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • paper towels
  • matches
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • scissors
  • music
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • my fuzzy robe
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • the smell of money (I actually have some cash around for a change)
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • my rock collection
  • Tara talking (as she is at the moment)
  • my grabber
  • my microwave oven
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • clean windows
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Healing with the Masters
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Free Seminars
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • wordzzles (tomorrow. I'll do them tomorrow...)
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • the amazing wonders of nature and life
  • computer games
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • eye drops
  • the telephone
  • possibilities
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my hands
  • my eyes
  • Netflix
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • visitors to my blog
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • kitty hugs
  • help
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
Please, Person... will you throw a toy?
May Your Eyes Light Only on Beauty
and Your Heart be Touched by Love

1 comment:

Argent said...

Good news about the angel gate then! Hope you can get the assistance as well, that'd be great.